Bodha Gaya Meditation Center
Bodh Gaya Center is a Kadampa Buddhist meditation center in the heart of Bayside, New York. The center provides meditation classes and teachings in the Queens area.
Taught by qualified Western teachers, the classes are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practioners, and emphasize how to meditate and practice in our NY urban environment.
Meditation Classes and Workshops
Meditation is a simple yet profound method to improve the quality of our lives. Through following very simple, practical instructions we can learn to let go of the causes of our pain and dissatisfaction and gain the inner peace and clarity we seek.
We offer a wide range of classes from basic introductions to Buddhist meditation, applying Buddha’s teachings to daily life issues such as anger and improving relationships, to comprehensive study programs. Everyone is welcome.
Drop-in Classes at our Center
Vision and Possibility :
The Methods to Actualize our Potential
- Nov. 4th Vision and Possibility
- Nov. 11th Forgiveness and the Power to Protect
- Nov. 18th Transformation through Wisdom
Nov. 25th No Class – Happy Thanksgiving!
Post Decembers classes in Dec
- Dec. 2nd The Subtle Mind and the Power to Change
- Dec. 9th Tantra: The Quick Path to Fulfillment
- Dec. 16th Wisdom Mind, Light Body
- Dec. 23rd No Class
- Dec. 30th Enlightenment for the World
Life is a Spiritual Adventure
- Nov. 1st Understanding our extraordinary potential
- Nov. 8th Defeating the Inner Enemy of Anger
- Nov. 15th Learning Acceptance, the Basis of Change
- Nov. 22nd Life as a Spiritual Adventure
- Nov. 29th The Heroic Path: Learning to Help
Like us on Facebook