Bodha Gaya Meditation Center
Bodh Gaya Center is a Kadampa Buddhist meditation center in the heart of Bayside, New York. The center provides meditation classes and teachings in the Queens area.
Taught by qualified Western teachers, the classes are suitable for both beginners and more advanced meditation practioners, and emphasize how to meditate and practice in our NY urban environment.
Meditation Classes and Workshops
Meditation is a simple yet profound method to improve the quality of our lives. Through following very simple, practical instructions we can learn to let go of the causes of our pain and dissatisfaction and gain the inner peace and clarity we seek.
We offer a wide range of classes from basic introductions to Buddhist meditation, applying Buddha’s teachings to daily life issues such as anger and improving relationships, to comprehensive study programs. Everyone is welcome.
Drop-in Classes at our Center
Meditation on the Mind
- Oct. 7th Meditation and Our Mind’s Potential
- Oct. 14th Enjoying the Clear Nature of the Mind
- Oct 21st Transforming Attachment
- Oct. 28th Freedom from Negative Thinking
The Solution to Everything
- Oct. 4th Exposing the Source of all our Problems
- Oct. 11th Illusion Reality and Freedom
- Oct. 18th The Dreamlike Nature of Things
- Oct.25th Life as a Path to Enlightenment
Like us on Facebook